|1||A Comparison of the remedy picture with the phychological profice of the cancer personality||Dr. Harsh Nigam M.B.B.S., M.D., M.F. (Hom.), Kanpur|
|2||Chronic Renal Failure||Dr. Harsh Nigam M.B.B.S., M.D., M.F. (Hom.), Kanpur|
|3||CLINICAL VERIFICATION OF HOMOEOPATHIC DRUGS IN PSORIASIS||Dr. Rajeev Shukla B.Sc., B.H.M.S. (Hons London),Kanpur|
|4||BEHAVIOURAL PROBLEMS AND ABNORMAL PSYCHOLOGICAL ASPECTS OF CHILDREN||Dr. Manish Jain B.Sc., B.H.M.S., H.M.D. (LON), Kanpur|
|5||PROBLEMS OF MENTALLY SUBNORMAL ADOLESCENTS||Dr.Kanta Chhabra D.I. (HOM)London, Kanpur|
|6||MENOPAUSAL SYNDROME||Dr. Poonam Sharma B.H.M.S , Kanpur|
|7||HOMOEOPATHIC TREATMENT OF AIDS||Dr. Durgesh Gupta, Lucknow|
|8||SPORTS INJURIES & HOMOEOPATHIC TREATMENT||Dr. Anil Kumar Jain (Lucknow)|
|9||When your hand refuses to write||Dr. Jintendra Shukla, Lucknow|
|10||PROSTATE AND HOMOEOPATHY||Dr. Sandeep Kumar Mishra, Kanpur|
|11||SCOPE OF HOMOEOPATHY IN HEAD INJURY||Dr. Santosh Tiwari, Kanpur|
|12||IF YOU HAVE HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE||Dr. Parth Sarthi Sharma , Agra|
|13||ROLE OF HOMOEOPATHY IN SURGICAL CASES||DR. PAWAN PAAREEK ,AGRA|
|14||Dioscorea Villosa in the Treatment of Brown sugar Addiction||Dr. Prabhat Kulshreshtha, Agra|
|15||Psoriasis & Vitiligo||DR ABHISHEK BHARTI, Sitapur||16||THE BLOOD AND BLOOD CANCER||Dr. Rajendra Kumar ,Ghaziyabad|
|17||CHOLESTEROL AND THE HEART||Dr. Rajendra Kumar,Ghaziyabad|
|18||Gall Bladder Stone & Kidney Stone||Dr. Rajendra Kumar,Ghaziyabad|
|19||CANCER||Dr. Rajendra Kumar,Ghaziyabad|
|20||OBESITY||Dr. Rajendra Kumar ,Ghaziyabad|
|21||RECOMENDATIONS OF DIET FOR VARIOUS DISORDERS|
|22||मानव स्वास्थ निरोगी शरीर||Dr. Ashok Kumar , Kanpur|
|23||अपराध और होमियोपैथी||Dr. K.L Adarsh, Kanpur|
|24||होमियोपैथी के द्वारा कैंसर का इलाज़ संभव||Dr. Sayad Manzar Azami,Kanpur|
|25||गाय और बैश भैंस के बंधत्वा और होमियोपैथी उपचार||Dr. S.K. Parihaar,Lucknow|
There is a definite role of "psychic traumas" in childhood that give birth to many psychoneurogical and psychosomatic disorders in children and adolescents. It is recognized that human psyche contains system of "psychological defense" that helps human beings to avoid neurotic disorders and behavioural deviations. Indicated Homoeopathic medicines administered in such ailments tend to arouse and maintain the integrity this 'psychological defense' by acting on brain centers and restoring the mind to its original harmonious functional capacity.
Malinovsky a Russian psychiatrist pointed out the effects of poor upbringing in the appearance of abnormalities in a child's character.
"A cruel and rough treatment of a person in early youth suppresses the development of their abilities. Indulgence makes a child capricious, wayward, demanding and vulnerable.1.
Fidgety child and infantilism syndrome: Child is hyperactive, fussy and restless, demanding and destructive in nature. If a child is 10yrs. and behave like a 5years ago group he or she shows signs of emotional and mental retardation.
2. Disordered handwriting: It is observed in fussy, hyperactive children. It represents a form of "neurosis" depicting lack of confidence in the child.
3. Lazy bones: The children are sluggish, always tired, exhausted by least mental and physical exertion.
4. Plucking hair habit: (Trichotillomania), Eating nails (onychophagia), Biting lips (Cheilophagia): The victim child develops these problems during the period of stress and tension.
5. Confounded headache: In children below 7yrs it may be a symptom of cerebrashenic syndrome due to which the child becomes poor in studies and concentration.
6. Urine and Faecal Incontinence: It can be due to deep seated psychological and emotional trauma or feeble mindedness of child. 7. Onanism & Masturbation: Its occurrence in the age group of 5-12 yrs signifies a symptom of psychosexual disorder.
8. Lying: This may be related to abnormal rapid hormonal and mental development which signifies feeble mind.
9. Aversion of food: Psychological traumas, mental stress lead to poor appetite. Mentally induces lack of appetite or Anorexia nervosa in which child may become indifferent of food items and there is loss of weight.
10. Aggressive and cruel child: Such children are weak psychological personalities. They are in human destructive, run away from home, lack feeling of love and respect.
11. Stammering and stuttering: Signifies nervous and depressed personality which represents disorientation of speech centers.
Combination of Homoeotherapy, moral influences along with emotional and psychotherapy are essential for correcting above mentioned behavioral deviations in children. Practically effective Homoeopathic medicines in above mentioned disorders are as follows:
Borax; Hepar sulph; Cina; Hyosymus; Lycopodium; Staphysgaria; Bufo-Rana; Anacardium; Baryta-carb; Abrotanum; Phosphorus' etc
In twenty-five adolescents of average intelligence between the age range of 14-18 years were selected from two Inter Colleges of Kanpur. They also belonged to different socio-economic status groups.